At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead peopletowards being happierand more successful at work.
Over 500 companies(and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, CanadianTire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
● You play a key role in defining the future of our quality. You contribute to the evolution of culture and processes of a growing engineering team ensuringQA is a central part of it. You set up and monitor quality measures and define strategies aligned with our company strategy.
● You bring QA to life. You extend and improve our automated testing systems and the CI/CD pipeline of our web application. You choose the technologies, strategies and infrastructure we need to support our quality goals and put them in place. You test and review your teammates pull requests.
● You train and support our teams. You support customer success in analysing customer issues. You work closely together with our product squads, develop testing strategies for new features and regressions and support in translating use cases of new features into meaningful tests.
You’re good at
● You have a holistic understanding of QA in a SaaS environment. You have a vision for how QA should work. You are familiar with modern automated testing and deployment methodologies and tools. You have 4+ years of professional work experience developing unit/integration/e2e tests and maintaining CI/CD pipelines. You have been working professionally for 3+ years with JS. We are using Node, React, AWS.
● You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team. You are fluent in English. You know how to validate decisions and communicate them clearly to your audience.
● You are a strong executer. When you take on a task, whether it’s huge and scary or tiny and boring, you’re going to manage it from assignment through to production. You have advanced problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
This is what you get at Filestage
● Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
○ For this role, we are looking for someone 40 hours a week with 6 hours of overlap 9 to 5 (UTC +1).
to ensure a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
● We meetup in real life. We all travel together at least once a year(in normal times)at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
● Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
● We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values :We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
● Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
● Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
How to apply?
● Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. We're giving you our full attention.
● We will get back to you within5 days with some feedback about whether you've advanced the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌
Filestage GmbH,Lautenschlagerstr. 16, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany